For routine work on perimeter security, water supplies, pest control, tree work, plot clearances, the site Secretary normally contacts the Allotment Officer directly. The Area Representative should be contacted: 

  1. If a routine problem is not cleared up quickly
  2. If you need advice about complex problems e.g. difficult tenants; disputes about buildings or cultivation levels        
  3. When your site needs an advocate or advice the Area Representative will visit your site and then bring the matter back to NAWG.